ACI’s 17th Arctic Shipping Summit will be taking place on the 10th – 11th March 2021. The two day event will consist of a number of informative presentations followed by interactive Q&A sessions and panel discussions, bringing together key industry stakeholders including ship-owners, ship-managers & associated solution providers, coastguards and governmental transport authorities, meteorologists, consultants & technology providers.
The exact dates and location of the event are TO BE CONFIRMED.
At the event we strive not only to bring you to the same location at the same time as your customers/suppliers/peers, we strive to ensure you meet face-to-face with each and every one of your target contacts and to provide you with the time you need to have multiple unhurried conversations with them and build a lasting business relationship:
• A pre-event informal introduction the evening before the conference
• A minimum of five hours’ networking built into the two day conference agenda
• A networking grid which enables you to make your target contacts aware you are looking for them
• The option to join either social drinks or dinner during the evening of Day One
• ACI’s on-site team will assist you in locating your hard-to-find target contacts & make face-to-face introductions
Of course, if there is anybody you are unable to meet over the two days, ACI’s event team will do their best to initiate contact after the event.