Download: Innovations in Food Europe Conference 2019 – Agenda
With the constantly changing demands in the food industry, as well as the growing number of health-conscious individuals, the food industry is likely to be facing challenges in the near future. It will not only have to adapt to these, but also work together with key players in the industry to set new standards enabling it to thrive.
Join us at ACI’s Innovations in Food Europe Conference on 23rd & 24th October 2019 in London, UK to:
• Evaluate the wide variety of new consumer needs and perspectives and learn more about opportunities within the plant based industry
• Explore tools for innovation and disrupting the market
• Discover the wide variety of possibilities in health foods
• Assess the ban on throwaway plastics in 2021 and its impact on food packaging
• Identify opportunities within the flexitarian, climatarian and vegan lifestyles to address the current issue of climate change
• Benefit from excellent networking opportunities with your senior level peers
£200 early bird discount. £1,495 instead of £1,695 – don’t miss out!
For more information or early bird registration please contact Angeliki Oikonomou on +44 (0)203 141 0610 or [email protected]↓ Download