Latest News

#ISM Supports Susan G. Komen “More than Pink Walk”

On Sunday, September 23, ISM Milwaukee will be participating in Susan G. Komen Wisconsin’s More Than Pink Walk. The More Than Pink Walk is a new event for the Komen Foundation this year, and Komen Southeast Wisconsin is one of the first chapters to host this new program! We will be participating with many businesses and individuals by walking and fundraising to support breast cancer education, care, and research.

75% of funds raised at this event will remain in Wisconsin to provide screenings, care, and education in our communities, and the remaining 25% will contribute to nation-wide research grants dedicated to preventing and treating breast cancer. We encourage you to click the links below to form your own team to walk to end breast cancer or support ISM’s team as we raise funds for this crucial cause.

More Than Pink Walk – Event Page

ISM Team Fundraising Page