Download: MSRe5 MKTG Agenda
7th Ship Recycling Congress, 30th – 31st January 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
From 31st December 2018, large commercial seagoing vessels flying the flag of an EU Member State may be recycled only in safe and sound ship recycling facilities included in the European List of ship recycling facilities. The List was first established on 19 December 2016 and updated in May 2018. It will be further updated in the future through Implementing Acts to add more compliant facilities or to remove facilities which have ceased to comply.
How will this impact the ship recycling industry? How can you comply with the new regulations?
How the new developments and policy changes affect your business?
These and other important questions will be addressed by industry experts at ACI’s 7th Ship Recycling Congress (30th-31st January 2019 – Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
The two day event will also give you an insight into the latest updates on the EU Regulation 1257/2013, sustainable ship recycling, IMO Hong Kong convention, the global market overview, the Inventory Hazardous Materials, RSRS, and much more.
Key Topics 2019 Include:
• Evaluating The EU Ship Recycling Regulation 1257/2013
• Assessing the IMO Hong Kong Convention
• Focusing On The Global Ship Recycling Market
• Assessting The Green Ship Recycling In India And South Asia
• Evaluating The Role Of Cash Buyers: Steps Undertaken Towards Responsible Ship Recycling
• Changing The Mode Of Contracts’ Negotiations
• Transitional Measures For Shipowners Selling Ships For Recycling
• Launching The Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative (SRTI)
• Evaluating The Sustainable Financing Of Ship Recycling
• Analysing The Safe And Environmentally Sound Ship Recycling
Who Will Attend?
Company type: Ship owners and operators, Ship yards, Green owners, Flag States, Class Societies, Cash Buyers
Job titles: Head of Ship Recycling, Business Development Manager, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director, Technical Director, HSEQ, Corporate Liaison and Policy Officer, Director, Environmental Management
For More information or Registration:
+44 (0) 203 141 0607