Back for its 5th edition, ACI’s European Mineral Fertilizer Summit will be taking place in December 2021.
It will bring together senior executives and experts from the fertilizer industries, as well as leading market analysts, consultants, technology providers & innovators to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the mineral fertilizer industry.
The two day event will provide an exclusive platform for collaboration and discussion between a variety of industry perspectives including manufacturers, suppliers, distribution/logistics and academia, as well as policy makers and NGO’s allowing attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
The objective of this conference is to put an emphasis on the latest projects, the innovative specialty products, the new plant technologies and the best practices within operational production. This conference will also focus on tackling the latest opportunities arising from societal concerns.
The exact dates and location of the event are TO BE CONFIRMED.
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the event with a 30-45 minute presentation, please submit an abstract for consideration to:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3141 0608
Email: [email protected]
At the event we strive not only to bring you to the same location at the same time as your customers/suppliers/peers, we strive to ensure you meet face-to-face with each and every one of your target contacts and to provide you with the time you need to have multiple unhurried conversations with them and build a lasting business relationship:
• A pre-event informal introduction the evening before the conference
• A minimum of five hours’ networking built into the two day conference agenda
• A networking grid which enables you to make your target contacts aware you are looking for them
• The option to join either social drinks or dinner during the evening of Day One
• ACI’s on-site team will assist you in locating your hard-to-find target contacts & make face-to-face introductions
Of course, if there is anybody you are unable to meet over the two days, ACI’s event team will do their best to initiate contact after the event.