We are very excited to announce that:
will be joining us as speakers during our 6th World Elastomer Summit 2019, taking place on the 27th & 28th of March next year in Lyon, France.
With the ever pressing sustainability & circular economy targets, and the expected evolution in the automotive industry, the elastomer industry is facing changes in the near future. It will not only need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, but also work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
These changes, along with other pressing matters in the industry, will be addressed during ACI’s 6th World Elastomer Summit, taking place in Lyon, France, on the 27th & 28th March 2019. Over the two days, the participants will discuss the most urgent and current questions of the industry, from feedstocks, natural rubbers, elastomers production, TPE, to tyre design, technologies and other applications for elastomers. This new edition will bring together senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers & rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain. Join us in Lyon for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
Early Confirmed Speakers:
Key Topics Will Include:
– Elastomers Market Dynamics
– Enhancing Sustainability & Circular Economy in the Elastomer Industry
– Natural & Bio-based Rubbers
– Current Regulation Shaping the Industry
– Traditional Elastomers Production
– Adopting a Holistic Approach to Recycled Elastomers
– Elastomer Production Technologies
– A Deeper Look Into Thermoplastic Elastomers
– Maximising Tyre Design & Production
– The Future of the Automotive Industry
– Other & Non-Traditional Applications for Elastomers
Please see the most updated agenda HERE
£300 Early Bird Discount Available Until 31st of October 2018
For more information & registration, contact Rafael Krupa on +48 61 646 7040 or email: [email protected]