We are pleased to confirm that ACI’s 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference will take place on 27th- 28th February 2019, Singapore.
The 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference is one of the biggest ship owners gathering, targeting group of eminent Leaders from the ballast water industry and BWT System Manufacturers along with Flag and Port State Authorities. The 2 day conference will provide essential and expert guidance to shipowner/operators on how to prepare for and manage the BWT Systems in terms of selection, installation and technical operations to comply with IMO regulations. The conference will provide an ideal platform for industry leading researchers, technology developers, industrial players and supply chain partners to converge. Bringing the pioneers together the conference aims to promote the methodologies, exchange of ideas and the way forward to commercialisation.
• What are the IMO’s Plans to Aid the Global Enforcement of BWM Convention?
• Productivity, Compliancy & Selection Criteria of BWM Solutions – Right for their Fleets
• Implementation Picture, beyond approving BWM plans? – Perspectives from all the Stakeholders (Regulators, Ship – Owners & Service Providers)
• What elements to consider when developing retrofit and new build strategies?
• Operability, Maintenance & Lifecycle Issues of BWM System
• CBT Training | Guaranteeing Crew Competence – For Effective Systems Operation, Maintenance & Upgrades
Stay tuned for speakers to be announced shortly. In the meantime don’t forget to register to attend with our early bird rates and save on your booking fee.
Registration Link: at https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/ballast-water-management-conference-asia/
For more information & registration, contact
Neha Desadla on +91 7030655510 or Email: [email protected]