Portugal will implement the Euroconnector system in all of its Autogas filling stations from March 2018.
Euroconnector is a universal coupling system for the supply of LPG Auto which has the following advantages when compared to other systems, namely:
– Increased safety at the time of filling for customers;
– Easier coupling – “user friendly”;
– Minimization of gas phase release – coupling and uncoupling of the nozzle;
– Less potential wear of the nozzle (coupling interface);
– Higher reliability of the nozzle that will reduce maintenance costs;
– Greater competitiveness of the Iberian market (Spain also uses this system);
– Increased reputation of the image of industry and market.
Join ACI’s LPG Europe Summit (7th-8th March 2018) in Lisbon and have the opportunity to visit CLC plant in Aveiras.
The facilities of the fuel park occupy an area of about 60 hectares and cover several sectors: storage of white products and LPG, shipment of bulk products, filling of LPG bottles, pipeline terminal, effluent treatment, support facilities, Tank car park and accredited quality control laboratory. The storage area accounts for about 50% of the installation area and comprises 22 tanks for white products (diesel, gasoline and jet), 8 for slops, 2 for interfaces and 14 balls for liquefied petroleum gas (butane and propane).
Do Not Miss Out On The Exclusive CLC Site Visit – Limited Spaces Available!
During the afternoon of Tuesday 6th of March 2018, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit CLC plant in Aveiras.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come—first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
Site Visit Timetable:
13:30 Departing the Conference Hotel
14:30 Arrival at CLC facilities
14:45 Short presentation by CLC company & light refreshments
15:15 Tour around the premises
16:30 The end of the visit