Palantir is a Norwegian IT&C company, serving several hundred vessels around the world with the state of the art IT&C management solutions.
KeepUp@Sea is the ultimate IT&C infrastructure and management solution developed for worldwide vessel operations, developed based on maritime experience, surveys and knowledge of marine operations. We now have over 600 vessels in our portfolio with the KeepUp@Sea solution worldwide. On board those vessels there are over 4000 PC clients’ in total, managed by the solution
Our ship-owners’ customers, claim that they are saving substantial time and money by having our systems for IT management on board
KeepUp@Sea is a complete solution that enables fast migration and effective operation of IT onboard the fleet, providing the following main benefits to ship-owners:
- Automated production of servers and clients, assuring rapid and trouble free rollout
- Remote control, and onshore Web dashboard with latest updated status.
- Limited Operation required! A platform for servers and PCs that is automated and ensures easy handling and distribution of changes and upgrades
- No skills needed from end-users! A solution that ensures staff without IT competence can deal with error situations in an easy and straight forward way
- 24x7 support services from high qualified maritime personnel, which has long experience in working onboard, knows the terms, and are able to solve the challenges that may appear.
- A ”one stop shop”, you get what you need.
The Pandora@Sea solution is a partner product, which can be used for those of you that has, or are planning to use Seagull CBT’s, DNV Navigator, COEX VIP, or Amos-Connect 8.0 in a network on board, for fixed price pr./Month, it includes all support and hardware. Gives you trouble free rollout within the time of the logistics’ to get it on board.
KeepUp@Sea main customers | TORM – SOLVANG – WILSON – TRANSATLANTIC – KYSTVERKET – SEATRANS – OSM SHIP MANAGEMENT – VROON – BOURBON OFFSHORE – BW-GAS – BW-MARITIME – VAN OORD