ACI’s 3rd Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will provide an in-depth look into salvage, towage and casualty response. The event will focus on the most current developments in operational response to a salvage situation, considering some of 2012’s high-profile cases, and what impact these have had on the industry. Effective casualty response, as well as the latest legal and contractual issues will also be on the agenda.
ACI were delighted to welcome such a great wealth of companies to the 2nd Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response conference this year in London. The audience enjoyed excellent contributions from T & T Bisso, Great Offshore, Tsavliris Salvage, and SMIT salvage to name just a few.
This year we’d like to make the event even better, and bring together even more of the key decision makers in the industry. As well as the salvors, we want to meet the ship owners, the P & I Clubs, the lawyers, and the regulatory bodies so that all of the relevant stakeholders are present. Why not take a look at the conference programme?
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2012?
This year the meeting will include a discussion on the major incidents of 2012, reassessing operational approaches as well as looking at a new era of ‘social reporting.’
We’ll also aim to hear first hand updates from the insurance industries; issues of environmental reward, perspectives on risk, and likely changes for the future.
How can a salvage company compete in a competitive, buyer’s market? Hear major shipowner’s perspectives in the form of an interactive panel, and gain the tools to ensure your company prospers.
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT
- Hear the latest in operational and technical developments in the salvage industry
- Learn the latest in training, and skill development within the industry. Where does the future expertise lie?
- Keep up to date with the latest debates around the contractual issues. Where will we stand in 2012?
- Network intimately with insurers, ship owners, legal experts and regulatory experts, making valued connections and enjoying a great learning environment
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading salvage companies
- Network informally with a targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the industry
- Participate in our unique roundtable sessions giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues and the speakers in an open, informal and intimate setting
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
George Tsavliris, CEO
Vice President, Senior Underwriter Hull & Liability
Morgyn Davies OBE
Chief Mooring & Salvage Officer
UK Ministry of Defence
Paul Pisani, Director
Alpha Briggs Mediterranean
Director of Publishing
The Nautical Institute
Cavus & Coskunsu Law Firm
Donjon Marine (UK Office)
Chief Officer of Legal and Contractual Affairs
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Within the salvage companies…
- Salvage Masters
- Operational & Technical Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Managing Directors
- Strategic Consultants
Representatives from the legal and insurance industries, and regulatory bodies, as well as ship owners and managers.
NEW! LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS, UPDATES AND FEATURES
The following relevant articles and industry features have been contributed by external authors, please click on the links to read each article
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT CONTACT
Silvia Di Spigno
Tel: +44 (0) 207 981 9800
OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of branding and networking at the conference. For information on sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 207 981 2509