ACI’s inaugural Port Security Summit Asia will highlight the major security challenges currently facing various Asian Ports. The meeting will identify these issues and identify strategies to streamline security measures in order to optimise security operations. Discover how to effectively prevent, and respond to major security incidents by hearing real life case studies from other Ports. Develop the most economical strategies and approaches to maximise port and terminal security
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THE EVENT
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your challenges and solutions to Port Safety with your peers during an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading port security decision-makers from the sector.
- Network informally with a relatively small, targeted group of senior-level executives.
- Learn more about your peers’ research, network with key industry leaders and your industry colleagues.
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments with all the stakeholders in this rapidly changing and growing sector of the industry.
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting.
Throughout the 2 days you will have the opportunity to hear from your industry peers and discover the hottest developments in the Port Security Sector
- Discover the latest ISPS Code updates and developments
- Understand how to integrate vessel-going and land-based security
- Examine the latest cutting-edge technology utilised for port security
- Hear case study examples of successful implementation
- Consider waterfront security management
- Learn how to optimise port security through operational methodologies
- Determine a plan of action to streamline and optimise port and terminal security
WHO WILL ATTEND?
All ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user focussed and attract a targeted group of senior level decision-makers from industry. Delegates will be drawn from Port Authorities, Port Operators, Coast Guard Authorities, Customs Officials and other Law enforcement and security companies and defence research institutes will include:
• Chief Security Officers
• Head of Port Security
• Terminal/Container Managers
• Safety and Security Managers
• Operations & Maintenance Managers
• Harbour Master
• Risk Manager
• Head of Supply Chain Security
• Cargo Security Manager
• Ministers of Shipping and Defense
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
RS Vasan, Head of Strategy and security studies, Asia Centre for Studies
Michael Chen, CEO, Stet Group of Companies
Mark Goh, Director, The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific, National University of Singapore
Sean Katz, International Port Security Program Liason Officer, United States Coast Guard
Sanath Karunarathna, Director for Security, Sri Lanka Ports Authority
Andrew Mwangura, Head, East African Seafarers Assistance Program
Frederick James Francis, Senior Manager, Singapore Maritime Academy
Tamil Selvan, Head of Port Police, Westports, Malaysia
Thai Van Vihn, Assistant Professor Division of Infrastructure Systems and Maritime Stuidies School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Brian Cranmer, Regulations and Compliance Officer, Maritime Asset Security & Training
Sanjay Mehta, VP/Managing Director, PT. Terminal Petikemas Surabaya, Indonesia
Essa Masood, Security Manager, Corporate Security Department, DP World, Head Office
For Further Information Or To Register Your Attendance Contact
Tel: +44 207 981 9800
For information on sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +48 61 64 69 780