COURSE OVERVIEW: WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
This annual event will again bring together the European maritime industry to discuss the pressing issues facing crew and their managers. In 2012, crew budget is continuing to be tight and both ship owners/managers and crew agencies are having to work with less resources. You will hear from leading ship operators on their latest crew management success and how they are managing the changes in regulations.
PROGRAMME – WHAT IS NEW FOR 2012
- STCW / MLC – Changes for 2012 and beyond
- Piracy – status update and workable solutions
- Lessons from other relevant industries
- Managing disparity of wages between nationalities
- Emphasising on care shipboard trainings
- What are the retention strategies of the industry leaders
- Effectively using Crew Agreements
- Crew budgets – maximising what you are getting with smaller budgets
- Achieving stricter governance in maritime education and training
Who should be attending?
Delegates will be drawn from Ship Managing and Owning companies:
VPs, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning & Training
OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of visibility through branding and networking at the conference. For information on available sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Mark Hudson by calling +44 207 981 2509 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org