Maximising Shipping Technologies with Human Expertise
ACI’s 9th Maritime Communications & Technologies Summit will focus on crew development and explore how they are adapting to new technologies. We will also investigate the changing needs of crew in there life on-board ship including; their access to internet and other communications systems. This summit will help prepare a shipping company to increase operational efficiency by implementing the appropriate technologies around the vessel.
KEY PRESENTATIONS THIS YEAR INCLUDE:
- What Advances in Technology can the Shipping Industry Expect in the Medium-Term?
- How do you Protect IT Systems; Master Mariner and Crew Data Protection
- Technological aids for Training and their Application
- Implementing New Navigational Technologies with Effective Training and Introductions
- Making the Business Case for Upgrading Communications Technologies
- Examples of Finding the Correct Balance between Man & Machine
- ECDIS: What still has to be done?
- The Intelligent Ship: The Future of Maritime Technology?
- Improving & Managing Communications for Crew
- What are the Future Requirements for On-board Communications Systems
WHO SHOULD BE ATTENDING?
ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user focussed ...
Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators (including Fleet & Operations Managers, Chief Information Officers, Directors and Managers of Communications and IT, and senior management). Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development of the relevant technologies
PREVIOUS COMPANIES THAT HAVE SPOKEN:
Tranzparency Group, Dubai
Bernard Schulte Shipmanagement
Promar Shipping Services
Hyproc Shipping Company
Stark Moore MacMillan
Gottlieb International Group
Overseas Shipmanagement S.A.
Royal Navy Presentation Team
Shipping Corporation India
And many, many more…
OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
To register or find out more information, you can contact Claire Taylor-Payne: +44 (0)20 3141 0601 or email: email@example.com
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of visibility through branding and networking at the conference. For information on available sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact: James Manning by calling +44 203 141 0642 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org