Date: Wednesday 27 November 2013 - Thursday 28 November 2013
Location: London, UK
Developing Onshore Wind Farms: The European Focus will take place on the 27th & 28th November in London. Over the two days we will be pushing forward the development of European onshore wind farms and uncovering the full potential of this vital renewable energy source.
Taking place in London the conference will be well placed to hear the most current perspectives in the European community. This will include effective development, project management, grid integration, site selection, installation strategies, governmental support and future technologies.
Key Topics for Discussion
• Onshore wind development update: Europe
• European emerging markets for growth in the onshore wind sector
• Government support and its impact on development strategy
• Finance & economics in onshore wind warm development
• Advancements and future developments in onshore wind technologies
• Onshore wind projects development and management
• Site selection and implementation strategy
• Developing installation strategies
• Grid integration and connection for onshore wind projects
An interactive 2 days
ACI’s meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme.
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of leading onshore wind farm developers
- Network informally with a targeted group of senior-level executives and decision-makers from the industry
- Participate in our unique roundtable sessions giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues and the speakers in an open, informal and intimate setting
WHO WILL ATTEND?
• Onshore wind farm operators and developers
• Site consultants
• Specialist manufacturers and suppliers
• International regulators and governmental representatives
Opportunities to meet your target audience
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of branding and networking at the conference. For information on sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3141 0625
For more infomration or to register for this exclusive event
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3141 0601