Roadmap to a Sustainable Bioenergy Supply Chain
ACI’s 2nd Annual Bioenergy Commodity Trading event will take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 28-29 November 2012. This is the ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss the roadmap to a sustainable bioenergy supply chain, focusing on national biomass subsidy schemes, sustainability & certification issues as well as assessing the business risk for the future.
Key Topics Include
- Global Market Trends
- Sustainability & Certification Schemes
- Investor Viewpoint
- Supplier, Trader/Broker & Utility Perspectives
- National Bioenergy Insights: Europe
- Biomass Logistics & Transportation
- Electricity Market Forecasts & Biomass Trade Activities
Confirmed Panel Members
Sergio Ugarte, Managing Director, SQ Consult B.V. (Conference Chair)
Yves Ryckmans, Chief Technology Officer Biomass, GDF-SUEZ Group, Laborelec-Sustainable Process Technologies
Michael Schytz, Senior Business Developer, Thermal Power Strategy - Business Strategy, DONG Energy
Richard van den Broek, Head of Biomass Downstream Asset Development, Vattenfall
Grzegorz Wnuk, Deputy Director of Engineering, Head of R&D Department, EDF Polska Sp. z o.o.
Silvio Mergner, Consultant Global Bioenergy Practice, Pöyry Management Consulting Ltd
Dr. William Strauss, President, FutureMetrics
Peter Hawighorst, Senior Consultant, MEO Carbon GmbH
Nicole van Klaveren, Business Manager Energy & Renewables, Port of Rotterdam
Ella Lammers, Senior Advisor, NL Agency
Christian Rakos, President, European Pellet Council
Ludger Spohr, Managing Director, Vis Nova Trading GmbH
Ruut Schalij, Partner, eRisk Group
Richard Boomer, Managing Partner, Forest Value Investment Management
Thomas Meth, Executive Vice President & Co-Founder, Enviva
Marcel Gorris, Commercial Manager, Port of Amsterdam
John Blayney, Partner, The Biomass Consultancy
David Hostert, Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
Previous Event Attendees
* AfriRen * APX-ENDEX * B9 Shipping* Bioenergy International * Cmackprangjr GmbH & Co, KG * Copenhagen Merchants * DI Bioenergi * DONG Energy Power A/S * Ecofys Germany GmbH * Ekman & Co AB * EMBRO A/S * Enviro Srl * FOEX Indexes Ltd * Forest Footprint Disclosure * Fortum Corporation * GEA Biodiesel * Georgia Economic Development * GF Energy BV * Inspectorate * Jatropha Africa * Kingsman * Modity Energy Trading * Oliqem GmbH * POWERNEXT * Poyry Management Consulting Oy * RWE Supply And Trading * Saipem S.p.A. * SQ Consult * SUD-CHEMIE AG * SVEBIO * The Biomass Consultancy * The Danish Ministry Of Food, Agriculture & Fisheries * UPM-Kymmene Corporation * VAPO OY Pellets * Vattenfall Energy Trading * Vattenfall Europe AG * Verdo Energy * Wild & Partner KG * WWF Denmark * WWF International/WWF Scotland * CEZ, A. S. * and many more....
Who Will Attend
Directors and managers of biomass trading, sourcing, supply, procurement from leading power generating companies, utilities, biomass and biofuels producers, financial institutions as well as commodity brokers & analysts, shipping & freight brokers, material-handling companies, government officials and regulators.