Date: Wednesday 01 December 2010 - Thursday 02 December 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Paving the Road towards the Commercialisation of Cellulosic Ethanol, FT-Liquids & Drop-In Fuels Including Biobutanol.
Lignofuels 2010 will be addressing all key issues relating to the commercialisation of fuels from lignocellulosic feedstocks such as policy developments, economic considerations, feedstock options, the role of the oil industry and the end markets in the form of the automotive and aviation industries as well as looking at six updates from European lignofuel projects.
Panel Members Include
- Joseph Skurla, President & CEO, DuPont Danisco Cellulosic Ethanol
- Dario Giordano, Global Director Corporate Research & Development, M&G/Chemtex
- Markku Karlsson, Senior Vice President, Technology, UPM-Kymmene
- Fritz Struber, Head of Technology, M-real Hallein AG
- Wouter Wisselink, Post Doctoral Researcher, Delft University of Technology & Associate Scientist, DSM
- Senior Representative, Borregaard Industries Ltd.
- Senior Representative, BioGasol
- Senior Representative, Chemrec
- Aleksandra Rybczynska, Bioenergy Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Liliana Gamba, Consultant, Ecofys Germany
Key Topics Include
- Policy Developments Affecting Cellulosic Biofuels
- Economic Considerations: Investment & Cost
- Feedstock Options: Key Considerations
- Key Challenges in the Commercialisation of Next Generation Biofuels
- European Cellulosic Ethanol, FT-Liquid & Drop-In Fuel Project Updates
- Lignofuels & the Oil Industry
- The Future of Lignofuels in the Automotive and Aviation Industries
Who Will Attend?
Technical, strategic and business development executives from first and advanced generation biofuel producers, oil refiners, process technology providers, enzyme developers, engineering firms and agribusiness as well as traders & brokers, automotive & aviation industries, financiers, investors, consultants and chemical companies.
Where will it take place?
Conference Pass: £1395
Documentation Pack: £395
ACI is offering a 10% early bird discount if you book before Friday 8th October 2010
For further information or to register your attendance contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 981 2503
Commercial & Sponsorship Opportunities
Tel: +44 (0) 207 981 2505