Following last year’s successful European Algae Biomass Conference (27th – 28th April 2011) we are delighted to confirm the dates and venue of this year’s event as 25th – 26th April 2012 in London, UK. The 2012 European Algae Biomass Conference will include opportunities to hear from leading industry executives and experts, including; Algae Producers, Green Energy and Biotech Investors, Biodiesel Manufacturers, Cultivation, Harvesting and Oil Extraction Process Technology Providers, Government Representatives and other industry professionals.
Over the two days we will provide you with excellent opportunities to interact with your peers in constructive and informative round table and panel discussions. During these sessions you can express your views and participate in discussions about current and future industry activity, this will also be one of many chances to have your questions answered by industry professionals, providing you with the answers you want and need. You can listen in on informative and insightful presentations by the leading figures in the algae industry and maximise your contacts and build strong relationships to open up new and exciting business ventures.
- European Market Insight
- Potential and Future Outlook for Emerging Markets
- Investment from an Investor’s Perspective
- An insight into the key aspects of Environmental Law & Regulation that affect the operation of the industry.
- An analysis of the Current Cultivation Methods used, focusing on: Cost, Technology, Efficiency and Scalability.
- An in depth comparison of Harvesting & Oil Extraction techniques.
- Algae Production: Case Study Examples
- Cutting-Edge Research & Development Activities
- Algae Potential in CO2 Sequestration & Wastewater Treatment
- Algae Supply Chain Analysis
- Life Cycle Analysis of Algae Biofuel
Mario Tredici, President, EABA
Dr John Benemann, CEO, MicroBio Engineering, Inc.
Dr. Peter van Gelderen, General Partner & CIO, Icos Capital Management
Ronald Korstanje, Marketing & Sales Manager – Ingredients & Biorefinery, TNO
Dr. Bernardo Llamas, R&D Director, AlgaEnergy
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Ellinghaus,LL.M, Partner, Baker & Mckenzie
Robert Raudner, Senior Researcher, BDI - BioEnergy International AG
Martin Mohr, Managing Partner, Ecoduna
Philippe Tramoy, Managing Partner, CBDM.T
Dr Michael Lakeman, Regional Director - Biofuels Strategy, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Ausilio Bauen, Director, E4tech UK Ltd
Martijn van der Kraan, Manager Business Unit Cleanwater, CleanAlgae
Jaap W van Hal, Research Scientist, ECN
Marco Brocken, CEO, Evodos
Dr. Surajit Khanna, Founder and Chairman/CEO, Bard Holding Inc
Prof. Patricia Harvey, IAS Fellow of Durham University, Head of Bioenergy Research, University of Greenwich
Peter van den Dorpel, CEO, AlgaeLink N.V.
Farzad Haerizadeh, Synthetic Biology Host Systems Group Leader, Life Technologies Corp
Who Will Attend?
- Algae Production Plant Owners and Operators
- Green Energy and Biotech Investors
- Biodiesel Manufacturers
- Technology Providers
- Biofuel Producers
- Government Representatives
- Algae Plant Engineers and Construction Professionals
- Lawyers and Legal Firms
- Leading Algae R&D Organisations
For Further Information Or To Register Your Attendance Contact
Tel: +44 (0) 207 981 9800
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of visibility through branding and networking at the conference. For information on available sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 981 2501