ACI`s World Elastomer Summit 2013 will provide in depth analysis of today fundamental shift of global C4 olefins and elastomers markets. Globally, trade patterns for butadiene and related products will continue to shift as production of end-use products relocate to developing countries, mainly to China.
The emergence of China and the rest of the developing world as significant players in the automotive markets is causing much of the rapid demand growth for Butadiene and its derivatives.
Butadiene & derivatives are growing faster than feedstock supply so alternative production sources are emerging as on purpose butadiene production will start to become a major market driver later in this decade.
Finally, the event will address the latest technological advancements of S-SBR, PBR EVA production and investigate the impact of tyre labelling on the synthetic rubber market as a result of a more performance conscious market.
• The Major Trends of Elastomer Value Chain Fundamentals
• New Perspectives of Elastomer Feedstock
• Butadiene Technologies and On-Purpose Butadiene Production
• How Would The Strong Synthetic Rubber Demand Be Supplied?
• Metallocene-ethylene-based plastomers and elastomers (POP/POE) markets and trends
• How Bright Is The Thermoplastic Elastomers Future?
• Natural Rubber Market: Should We Expect Historically High Prices in The Near Term as well?
• Opportunities and Challenges in Global Tyre Industry
• Tyre Label Regulation in EU
Pieter Willems, Market Unit Manager, Tomra Sorting NV
Christoph Kalla, Vice President Marketing and R&D - PBR, Lanxess International SA
Throsten Lutze, Marketing Manager Tyre Oils, Nynas
Dr. Edward Casserly, Director, Refinery Research & Development, Ergon Refining Inc
Patrick Ellis, Associate Consultant, Smithers Rapra
Stuart Cook, Director of Research, Tun Abdul Razak Research Centre (TARRC)
David Hardy, PBR Technical Marketing Manager, Lanxess
Walter Ramirez, Global Technology Director, Dynasol Elastomers
Robert Simmons, Head of Tyre and Rubber Research, LMC International
Frans Kappen, Scientist, Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research
Stephen Pask, Managing Director, SteDaPa Consulting
Sandeep Rai, Professor & Head - MSH, Shroff S. R. Rotary Institute of Chemical Technology
Antonio Pedreiro, General Manager, RECIPNEU
Florian W. Fischer, Director Business Development, VMI-Group
Chris Twigg, Director, BlackBear Carbon
AN INTERACTIVE 2 DAYS
ACI’s niche and targeted meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest industry updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme. You will:
- Hear an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading biochemical professionals dicuss tried & tested techniques
- Understanding what the competition is doing;
- Network informally with a relatively small, niche group of senior-level decision makers;
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly growing sector;
Who should attend?
The event will attract elastomer industry players currently producing elastomers and interested in the latest advancements in elastomer production routes or seeking sector growth analysis. The conference will be invaluable for butadiene producers shifting toward elastomers, looking for alternative feedstocks or elastomer production technologies. If you are looking for a comprehensive progress update on the global elastomer value chain including a ten year market demand & growth outlook and the latest technology advancements look no further than ACI`s World Elastomer Summit 2013.
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the event with a 30-45 minute presentation, please submit an abstract for consideration to:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3141 0647
For further information or to register your attendance contact
Tel: +44 20 3141 0601
Commercial or Sponsorship opportunities
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of visibility through branding and networking at the conference. For information on available sponsorship and commercial opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3141 0608